Do you like surprises? Finding a 3-day old sandwich in your purse may not be the best surprise but how about a surprise hidden in chocolate? Grab a napkin because I’m about to share the latest delicious news from Cadbury and it’s sure to lead to some drooling. Remember the days of pregnancy cravings where you’d send your husband out late to the store to buy that one treat that you just had to have? Well, I hope he’s getting the car warmed up because I know you’re going to want to try this tonight – Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations:
These new milk chocolate bars are unlike any other. They have unique fillings like jelly bits, popping candy and candy pieces and because of the crazy paving style, you never know what you’ll get in each bite.
There are three Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations combinations to choose from and I know you’ll want to try all of them:
- Banana Caramel Crisp
- Cookie Nut Crunch
- Jelly Popping Candy
They come in two sizes: 200g and 47g. The 200g size is huge (designed for sharing) and the 47g size is a delicious afternoon treat. There are so many creative ways you can share these!
- Are you in charge of the next after-game snack? Your child and his teammates will love this special treat!
- For your next family game night, use pieces of chocolate as prizes.
- Holiday potluck parties just got a whole lot easier! Grab a few of these bars and share them at your next party.
- Looking for a creative holiday gift for your neighbours? Create a unique gift basket with a board game, Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations and napkins.
- Use them as dessert at your child’s next birthday party.
- Planning a holiday road trip? Hide some of these in your luggage for a fun treat to share with your family during those long car rides.
With chocolate this delicious, you can skip the cake at your next birthday party and share one of these with the kids instead. Set a few as a centerpiece in the middle of the table and let the kids share it as an appetizer. Chocolate as an appetizer? Absolutely! After all, it is a party right? Think about how cool it would be to share chocolate around the table with your friends. This is one party that I’d want to be invited to!
The kids are sure to have fun passing around the different combinations while sharing with each other. The best dessert buffets always include chocolate! You could share the large 200g sizes as treats at the party and send each child home with 47g sizes as party favors.
Have you tried the new Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations? Join the #FreeTheJoy conversation on Twitter and tell us how you’re sharing this delicious treat with your family.
*Disclosure: I was compensated for this post; however, all opinions expressed here are my own.