Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables

Has the Tooth Fairy made an appearance at your house yet? I’ve heard that the Tooth Fairy has a few different traditions for families. What sort of traditions does she have with your family? Let us know in the comments below! Here are some of the Tooth Fairy ideas I’ve heard from other families plus some official Tooth Fairy printables from her office!

Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables

Tooth Fairy Ideas – Losing Teeth:

If you have the official Tooth Fairy paperwork (see the freebie information at the end of this post), your child can fill out the Official Tooth Record for each lost tooth. This Official Tooth Record can be written and left for the Tooth Fairy’s review along with the tooth. If you’d like to keep a copy of this for your scrapbook, you could leave a separate little note for the Tooth Fairy asking her to leave the record behind after her review. She would simply sign the bottom of the Official Tooth Record for your records. I’ve heard that she even uses a special glitter pen!

The lost tooth can be placed under your child’s pillow, inside a special Tooth Fairy pillow beside the bed or even inside a jewelry ring box on the nightstand beside the bed. I’ve heard that the Tooth Fairy also has special fairy dust that she sprinkles across the nightstand!

Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables

Tooth Fairy Ideas – Official Tooth Chart:

This Official Tooth Chart is a great way to keep track of which teeth your child loses and what date that he loses each tooth. It’s a fabulous addition to your scrapbook and it’s also great backup in case the Tooth Fairy has any questions.

Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables

Tooth Fairy Ideas – After Collection:

The Tooth Fairy has an Official Receipt that she can leave for your child to thank them for the tooth.

Tooth Fairy Ideas Receipt

There is also an official Door Hanger that she can leave behind letting the rest of the family know that she’s been to the house.

Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables

This free printable is available to Moms & Munchkins Monthly Newsletter Subscribers. The newsletter is free and you can sign up here. Each month we’ll update you on what’s planned for Moms & Munchkins along with a fun free printable to enjoy with your family. After you sign up, you’ll be sent the secret password and link to the free printables page (including all of the past free newsletter printables of 2013). The tooth fairy printable set will be available on September 1st.

For even more fun ideas & freebies, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.

We’d like to give a HUGE Thank You to Denise with The CreativiDee Workshop for designing this fun printable set for us. She had to work with the Tooth Fairy closely to make sure they properly documented all of the required information.

Yum

Comments

1. says

I love this idea and I think my mom friends would love it too! Pinned! If you have time, I’d love it if you would link this to Family Fun Friday – we have over 100 bloggers and 600 readers every week. :-) Thanks so much! Monica

2. says

I love your tooth fairy printables ideas. We are close to losing our first tooth here, so they might come in handy. Thanks for sharing with Afterschool!

3. Lisa E says

I can’t for the life of me find where I can print these items – they look great. I subscribed and received my free password – but still can’t get to the printables page. HELP! My daughter;s is set to lose her first tooth any day now :)

• says

Hi Lisa! The link and password are on the “Thank you for subscribing” page when you sign up for the newsletter and confirm your subscription. I just sent you an email!

4. January says

Hi Cheryl! I really love your site and already subscribe. Usually, when will I receive the passcode? after a month from subscription? thanks in advance.

• says

Hello! As soon as you confirm your subscription, you are directed to a page that says “Thank you for subscribing” that has a link to the freebies page along with the password. Please let me know if you don’t still have that confirmation email and I will resend it to you.

• January says

Hi Cherry! I thought that my passcode is not working but when I use other browser ti worked fine :) thank you so much for the freebies

• says

Hi Heather! When you confirm your subscription you are taken to a Thank You For Subscribing page that gives you the link to the freebies and the secret password. I will email you a copy of this link.

5. Annette says

I activated my subscription but did not see the welcome page with password… Can you send it in an email please?

6. Lisa says

Hi. I tried getting these printables up on safari and firefox and couldn’t get it to work on either.
    I signed up and got the password and that all worked so i’m unsure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated, I wrote her a letter from the tooth fairy saying that her room needed to be a little tidier because the tooth fairy is so tiny she couldn’t get to the tooth but would love to have these for tomorrow night as it’s the first lost tooth in this house :)
    Thanks

• jen says

I’m having the same problem. I signed up for the newsletter and put in the password, but nothing happens. Our little guy just lost his first tooth and I would love to use these. Thanks

Jen

• says

Hello Jen! The most common mistake I see people making is not entering the capital letters – the password is case sensitive. I’ll send you an email.

7. Ritu says

My daughter just lost her first tooth today in school and the mall had no certificates nor pillows nor boxes for the tooth fairy…how lame…doesn’t anyone believe in the tooth fairy anymore.
    So I hope it works for me to print these for her :)

8. Jen says

Love these! Just printed them for my son. I’m wondering if you have these in pink also? His sister is right behind him!!
    Thanks for these! Jen

• says

Hi Jen! I don’t have access to the printables in pink but you could check with our creative designer Denise – she’s linked in the post under “The CreativiDee Workshop”.

9. Renee Belcher says

HI! I absolutely LOVE the page. I just signed up for the newsletter and went into my email to confirm but have not seen a password. Please help. I need the cute tooth fairy printables for the morning! Thanks

• says

Hi Renee! Right after you enter your email you should be taken to a “Thank you for subscribing” page with a link to the freebies along with the password. I’ll send you that link through email right now.

10. Nikki says

I confirmed my subscription but must have missed the passcode for the printables. Is there anyway I can get it again ?

• says

Hello Suzie! Right after you subscribed, you should have been taken to a “Thank You” screen that has a link to the freebies page and the password. I’ll email you a link to this page.

11. Justine Weber says

Thank you! I can’t seem to find where to print these great Tooth Fairy papers.
    Can you please e-mail me?

Thanks

• says

Hi Justine! I see that you’ve subscribed to the newsletter. When you first subscribe, you are taken to a thank you page with a link to the freebies along with the password. It is then resent with each monthly newsletter (the 1st of each month). I’ll send you a link to the page as a reminder.

12. Isis Rogers says

My son lost his 2nd tooth today & I however cannot get this link to work gor the free printables. I did get my passwoord, but obviously didnt read??? I dunno. Please help!!!!!!! Thank you!

13. Gina says

I activated my subscription, but did not receive a password. I tried to revisit the activation link but all it says is already activated. Help! Tooth fairy passes tonight! Thanks

14. Natalie says

Hi, I activated the subscription but didn’t get a password. Please help! These printables are adorable.

15. Jennifer says

Hi Cheryl,
    I activated the subscription to the newsletter. I can’t seem to find where to print the tooth fairy papers. I was given a password but that was all. No link for the prints. I tried to revisit the activation link but it says that i am already activated. Please help
    Thanks :)

16. erin says

Hi I did not receive the Tooth Fairy Ideas and Free Printables door. How do I get this to print out.

17. Kate W says

I subscribed and clicked the link but wasn’t directed to the printable pages. Can you email the password to me? Thank you!

18. Maxine says

I’ve subscribed to this amazing website and am so excited to have found this page! My only question is how do I go about downloading the files?

• says

Thank you for your kind words, Maxine! Once you sign up for the first time you should be redirected to a Thank You page that has a link to the freebies page along with the secret password. The Tooth Fairy Printables are under the September 2013 heading. I’ve sent you an email.

19. Brandi says

Just signed up and cannot figure out how to print! Please help! My son lost his tooth and I’m SO not prepared! LOL! Thanks!
    Brandi

20. Andrea says

Hi! I just signed up for the monthly newsletter and wasn’t redirected to the page with the link and password. Could you help please. Thanks! Trying to print some tooth fairy things for my 3 yr old daughter who got a tooth knocked out today :(

21. Emily says

Unable to find printables using chrome so tried ie but page is telling me I am already activated.
    My oldest daughter lost her first two teeth today! Love your site. Thank you.

22. Anita says

Hi, I signed up for the newsletter and have not been able to put in a passcode. please resend.
    Anita

23. Lisa says

Hi! I just signed up for the newsletter but I never received a password for the free printables. Could you please email it to me? Thank you!

• says

Hi Lisa! Right after you confirm your subscription through email, you should be taken to a page that includes the link to the freebies page along with the password – I’ll send you an email.

• says

Hi Kathleen! I’ve tried sending you two emails now but they keep coming back to me as undeliverable. Can you email me through my contact page with your correct email address?

24. Jenelle says

Is there a reason for me not being able to print the Tooth Fairy Receipts? I activated the account and the Tooth Fairy comes tonight!

• says

Hi Jenelle! The most common error for downloads is that people skip the “Thank You” screen after activating their subscription. This Thank You screen includes all the information you’ll need to access the freebies. I’ve sent you an email.

25. sara says

I guess I skipped the page with the password because I signed up for the newsletter but I can’t get to the printables. Can you please resend?

26. Samantha says

Oops! Hi, I have also made the mistake of not paying attention and I missed my password:( could you please send me another email when you get a chance. I’m so sorry!! Thank you!!

27. Jess says

Hello! Very cute tooth fairy idea.
    I should have read these comments before I clicked the link in my email subscription…please can you send me the email again?
    Thanks!

• says

Hi Shannon! You have to sign up for the monthly newsletters in order to have access to the freebies. I just checked our list and your email address has not been registered. Once you register for the free monthly newsletter, you’ll have access to all the freebies.

• says

Hi Rochelle! Once signed up for the newsletter for the first time, you should be taken to a “thank you” page with a link to the freebies page along with the secret password. I’ll email you a link to that page. Once on the freebies page, the Tooth Fairy printables are under the September 2013 heading.

• says

Hi Becky! When you first sign up for the newsletter, it takes you to a Thank You page with the link to the freebies page and password. I’ve emailed you a link to that page as a reminder. The password and link to that page is also repeated in each monthly newsletter.

28. Christine says

Hi,
    I have already logged in before and printed the tooth fairy printables (so cute!). I can’t figure out how to do it again. It already says I’m activated but I can’t find a link to print. Help please!
    Thanks!
    Christine

29. Sarah says

Much to our surprise, my son’s first tooth fell out today. I hadn’t expected it to come out so soon and so I didn’t have any kind of tooth fairy “plan”. We sewed a little pouch to hold the tooth this afternoon and your printables finished off everything nicely.

Thank you for sharing!

30. Abbey Pierce says

Hello! I see others were having the same problem – I signed up for newsletter and need to print the tooth fairy freebies tonight (son lost his tooth tonite! Nothing like late planning!) but I didn’t receive a password in order to print freebie. Can you help?

• says

Hi Michelle! When you first sign up for the newsletter, you are taken to a thank you page with a link to the freebies page plus the secret password. This is then repeated in each monthly newsletter. I’ll email you a reminder for that page.

31. says

Good Morning
    Thank you for the free printables. I also didn’t receive the password. But I have another question. I have set up a small business for my daughter. She is 5 and on the Autism Spectrum. She was completely nonverbal this time last year and not interested in socializing. It worries me to death that one day she will grow up and not mix well in the world around hersi I took her passion for ccooking, sewing and painting and am teaching her a skilled trade that I’m hoping she will learn through the years to run completely independent. The emphasis is custom repurposed furniture into play kitchens. But we are adding small items now such as sensory bins and fidget toys little things that have helped me a lit over the past year to help her overcome a variety of obstacles. She now speaks English and american sign language fluently and working on Spanish and manderin. In honor of her loose tooth we have made some tooth fairy doors which we will also sell and I would like to include your printables to make it a set with your permission. We would give full credit to you as the designer and add a link to your page on her blog. Her blog is where I document our journey in hopes that it will help someone. A large portion of our proceeds are at the moment going toward raising Autism Awareness in our small town and creating programs for them such as dance and sports just to teach basics so they hopefully can attempt to join conventional sports. Thank You in advance for your time :)

32. Jo-Ellen says

THANK YOU!!! For great free printables. They printed out easily and look great! Sooooo happy that you had them in blue for my boys!

33. Sandy says

I signed up and activated my subscription, but wasn’t taken to a thank page with the password. Can I get that sent to me.
    Thanks.

34. jody says

I signed up for the news letter and entered the password but it does not direct me to the pdf. What am I missing? Can you please help asap? Thank you!

35. Erin says

Hi Cheryl,
    I confirmed my subscription but didn’t see the password on the thank you page, and now I can’t get back to it! Is there another email after confirming or is the password only on the thank you page? Thanks!

• says

Hi Erin! I’ve sent you an email with a link to the Thank You page. The password is then repeated in each monthly newsletter. Please let me know if you have any troubles printing your freebies.

• says

Hi! I’ve sent you an email. The company that hosts the newsletter was temporarily down for service. They are back up and running now.

36. Emily says

Hi Cheryl!
    I activated my account, but can’t get to the printables. Would you be able to send me a link in an email? Thanks!

37. Janine Stavast says

hello! I received these free printables a year ago or so and I just reopened them in my email since my daughter has now lost her first tooth 😉 and I canèt get them to print now for some reason! Any help is greatly appreciated please and thank you!