This chicken bacon ranch pizza recipe is super easy to make. It includes ranch dressing, chicken, Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon, corn and cheese. Corn on a pizza?! That’s right! It really is delicious.
- 1 prepared crust
- ¼ cup ranch peppercorn dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- ½ cup Maple Leaf Ready Crisp Bacon
- ½ cup corn
- 2 cups shredded cheese (pizza blend, mozza & cheddar)
- Top prepared pizza crust with ranch dressing. Add as much or as little as you’d like.
- Scatter diced chicken, bacon and corn over pizza.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 400 in oven for 10-12 minutes (until cheese is melted and slightly brown).
What’s your favorite pizza sauce base?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.