The is my grandma’s popcorn cake recipe. It’s a favorite at Christmas time!
- ¼ cup margarine
- 5 cups mini marshmallows or 250g bag regular marshmallows
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 small bag mini baking JuJubes
- 6 cups hulless popped popcorn
- In microwave, melt margarine in large bowl (30-60 seconds).
- Add marshmallows, tossing to coat and microwave 90 seconds.
- Stir until mixed well (about 45 seconds).
- Add vanilla.
- Add popped popcorn and stir to mix well.
- Add in jujubes, small amounts at a time, and stir to mix well.
- Put into 8″ greased pan or shape into popcorn balls.
- Wet hands under cold water (shake off excess water) and press into pan.
- Put in fridge for about 2 hours to set.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.