These printable lunch notes are a fun way to remind your kids that you are thinking of them throughout the day.
Printable Lunch Notes:
Some fun ideas for printable lunch notes are:
- little known facts
- memories of fun times you’ve had together
- coupons that they can cash in later for something special
- reminders of how much you care
- riddles or jokes
- questions that they can answer about themselves
Click here for free printable lunch notes that you can use in your child’s (or even your spouse’s) lunchbox.
These free printable lunch notes include the following:
- What has 4 legs but doesn’t walk? A Table.
- Did you know that butterflies taste with their feet? Bon Appetit!
- Use this coupon for 1 free ice cream cone
- Did you know that your first word was __________?
- Something I admire about you is _______
- Did you know that the world’s largest ice cream sundae was 222 feet long? Yum!
- Why was the tomato blushing? Because he saw the salad dressing!
- Did you know that the tallest man recorded in history was 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall? (Robert Wadlow)
- Use this coupon to choose the menu for supper on one night this week
- If you could choose just one food to eat every day, what would it be?
- Did you know a baby kangaroo is called a joey?
- When you get home, you’ll find a great surprise!
- Something I appreciate about you is _______
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Choose a charity for us to donate something to this weekend.
- I think one of your best talents is _______.
- It’s your turn to choose! Choose a special activity for our next family fun night.
- Why do Canadian geese fly south in the winter? Because it’s too far to walk!
- What dries by getting wet? A towel!
- Use this coupon for 1 family movie night where you get to pick both the movie and the snack!
- plus one blank for your own special message
What kind of surprise would you like to find in your lunchbox?