Christmas Day has passed and we’ve celebrated the start of the new year…what comes next? Well, Valentine’s Day of course! Yes, I realize that some people may think January 2nd is a bit too early to start thinking of Valentine’s Day but for me it’s never too early to start thinking about holidays that involve candy and chocolate! We’ve created some adorable free Valentine tags that you could print to use for your children or for them to handout to classmates and friends – o-FISH-al Valentine Tags!
Last year we did the adorable o-FISH-al Valentine’s Day party and I had so much fun with it that I wanted to stick with the fish theme this year. There are so many deliciously adorable ideas with this theme!
- candy rocks can be placed on the bottom of a mini fish tank shaped jar and topped with gummy fish
- gummy worms can be labeled as “bait”
- fill a bag with gummy fish, gummy sharks, etc.
- fill a small fish tank fishing net with a bag of gummy fish
- use goldfish crackers instead of a sweet treat
- make homemade Gone Fishin’ Snack Mix for salty treat bags
How To Print Your Free Valentine Tags:
These fun Valentine’s Day printables are available for FREE to you just for checking out our great site. Make sure to bookmark us as well as share Moms and Munchkins with your friends on social media. Visit our Valentine’s Day page for even more free printables, Valentine’s Day games, party ideas, sweet treats and more!
I hope everyone’s year is off to a fabulous start! This is just the beginning of fun ideas for Valentine’s Day here on Moms & Munchkins. You can follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest updates.