Every couple of months I go through my pantry to toss out the food that has expired. This past week I came across a box of instant banana pudding mix that was set to expire this month and I knew I didn’t want to toss it out. Who can turn down pudding, right? I looked around to see what else I had that could go along with the pudding I found some frozen strawberries and chocolate topping for ice cream and I came up with a delicious idea – Banana Split Pudding! This is super easy to make and it’s a dessert that both kids and adults will love digging into. I put ours in plastic wine goblet glasses.
Banana Split Pudding – Printable Recipe:
This is so easy to make that you almost don’t need a recipe…but here’s one for your recipe book anyways!
- instant banana pudding
- milk (according to pudding directions)
- chocolate topping for ice cream
- strawberries (frozen work fine)
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherries
- Prepare pudding according to directions on package.
- Pour equal amounts into clear plastic wine glasses or mini trifle dishes (each dish should be about half full).
- Top with strawberries.
- Drizzle on some chocolate topping.
- Top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry (you may want to cut these in half so they aren't too heavy to go on top of your whipped cream).
You can find more delicious recipes over on our Recipes page. We have loads of desserts, recipes perfect for entertaining, family snack ideas and more.