This mini apple pie recipe is so easy to make and tastes delicious!
This mini apple pie recipe makes about 25 mini pies. These are a perfect addition to a dessert buffet or as tiny desserts for the little ones sitting at the kids Thanksgiving table.
- 4 medium apples
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup quick oats
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp butter, cold
- 25 tart shells
- Peel apples then dice into small chunks.
- Place apples in large bowl. Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, stir quick oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together. Cut in the butter until mixture resembles crumble.
- Fill each tart shell with apple mixture. Top each with oat mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until apples are tender and the topping is golden brown.
What do you prefer at Thanksgiving – apple pie or pumpkin pie? For me – I’ll take a slice of each!
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.