This Chocolate Caramel Skor Cake is honestly the best cake I’ve ever had. It’s tough to stop after one piece (unless I think of the amount of calories in one piece!).
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (12 oz) squeezable caramel ice cream topping
- 1 carton (12 oz) whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 2 Skor chocolate bars, crushed
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to directions on box, using a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Place on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, poke at least 20 holes in warm cake. Pour condensed milk over cake. Cool 10 minutes.
- Pour caramel topping over cake. Cool completely.
- Prior to serving, spread whipped topping over cake and top with crushed Skor bars. Cover and store in refrigerator.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.