- 12 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 ounces artichokes, marinated, chopped & drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup butter
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Saute onions in butter, adding ingredients while mixing and blending well after each addition. Add ingredients in this order: spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, red pepper flakes.
- Remove from heat and put in oven or microwave dish. Top with Monterey Jack cheese and melt. Serve with taco chips.
What’s your favorite dip?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.