Did you know that National Chicken Wing Day is July 29th? It’s true! National Chicken Wing Day has been held on July 29th since 1977. Who knew, right? Don’t worry if you’re late to the party – you can make up for lost time by visiting your local Canadian 7-Eleven store for National Chicken Wing Day Weekend on July 28th and 29th. 7-Eleven is proud to serve the highest quality Canadian chicken “Raised by a Canadian Farmer” (100% Canadian grain-fed, free-run chicken and raised without the use of hormones or steroids by a certified Canadian chicken farmer) plus their delicious chicken wings will be on sale that weekend – $7.11 for a 10-piece box! Want to win some FREE chicken wings? Of course you do! Read on to find out how (spoiler alert, I’ll be drawing 5 winners).
Raised By A Canadian Farmer:
As I mentioned, 7-Eleven is proud to serve the highest quality Canadian chicken “Raised by a Canadian Farmer”. Why is this important to you – the consumer? When you purchase chicken raised by a Canadian chicken farmer, you know you’re getting the highest quality chicken, raised to the highest standards of animal care, quality and sustainability. Canadian chicken farmers must adhere to strict mandatory programs: On-Farm Food Safety Program and Animal Care Program. What does this mean to you? It means when you see that “Raised by a Canadian Farmer” logo, you can feel confident that you are serving your family quality meat from an industry with full recognition by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
I actually visited one of the Canadian chicken farms a couple of years ago so I got to see first-hand the care, attention to detail, and procedures that Canadian chicken farmers follow to bring Canadians the highest quality products.
7-Eleven Crispy Chicken Wings:
What about the taste of 7-Eleven crispy chicken wings? I put it to the test with my boyfriend and three teenage boys. The verdict? Delicious! They were fresh, crispy, had plenty of meat on each wing plus a tasty variety to choose from like the classic crispy chicken wings, hot & spicy wings and salt & pepper wings. They also have a variety of seasoning salts and sauces available so the flavour options are endless! The chicken wings are hand-battered, and made fresh in-store throughout the day. Hungry yet? I can help you with that!
Before we get to our giveaway – grab your calendar now and mark down July 28th & 29th as National Chicken Wing Weekend at 7-Eleven! Make a note to go grab some chicken wings, Slurpees and head to the park to have a picnic with your family. We’d love to see your pictures – share them on social media using the hashtag #7ElevenCanada.
7-Eleven Crispy Chicken Wings Giveaway:
There will be 5 lucky winners for this giveaway. Each winner will receive 4 coupons for 3 wings each and 2 coupons for medium size Slurpees. So in total, each of the 5 winners will receive 12 wings and 2 Slurpees.
Entering is easy – just use the Rafflecopter form below. Please note, this giveaway ends July 23rd, 2018 and is open to *Saskatchewan* residents only.
- This giveaway is open to Saskatchewan residents only who are at least 18 years of age. Giveaways are void where prohibited by law.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
- The giveaway ends January 23rd, 2018 at 11:59pm. A winner will be drawn randomly within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize & answer a skill-testing question. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries. I reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
- By entering giveaways, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Please wait 4 weeks for fulfillment of prize. Winners have 8 weeks to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the giveaway page. Your name, full mailing address and email address will be sent to the prize sponsor so they can contact you to award your prize.
Disclosure: I am participating in the Chicken Farmers of Canada/7-Eleven campaign managed by SJ Consulting. I received compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own.