This Christmas Crunch Snack Mix is a delicious combination of sweet & salty – popcorn, pretzels, jelly beans, gum drops, candy coated chocolates and melted chocolate. Have you ever had jelly beans or gum drops with chocolate? Get ready to be hooked – so yummy! This is a fun snack idea for a Christmas movie night with your family or it makes a great DIY gift idea for friends and family. And yes, we have free printable tags for this too!
Christmas Crunch Snack Mix:
I’d recommend storing this Christmas Crunch Snack Mix in the fridge so the chocolate doesn’t melt and create a delicious but chocolatey mess. Click here to download the free Christmas Crunch printables.
- lightly salted (not buttered) popcorn
- jelly beans
- gum drops
- pretzels (broken into pieces)
- candy coated chocolates like M&M's or Sixlets
- Baker's semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Line a cookie sheet (or two, depending how large of a batch you are making) with wax paper.
- Spread popcorn out on wax paper. You'll want a single layer of popcorn only so that you can evenly cover it all with chocolate later.
- Scatter jelly beans, gum drops, pretzels and candy coated chocolates over popcorn.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the mixture.
- Place cookie sheet(s) in fridge for about 30 minutes until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Break into pieces and store in a resealable food storage bag. Keep this stored in the fridge so the chocolate doesn't melt.
Looking for more sweet & salty treats? Here are a few of our favorites…
Sweet & Salty Bark – chocolate on potato chips? Yes! Trust me on this one.
Sweet & Salty Cookie Bars – a unique treat for your next cookie exchange.