Hola! Today I’m sharing a recipe for a Spicy Mexican Dip that is so easy to make. I like a little spice in my food – enough to make my taste buds jump for joy but not enough to make me start sweating at the dinner table. You can increase the spice in this dip depending on how much of a workout you want to give your taste buds. When I cook for my myself, I can add just the right amount of spice for my taste yet when I cook for my parents my dad likes little-to-no spice (or flavor!) so I have to adjust my recipes accordingly.
Spicy Mexican Dip – Printable Recipe:
- 400g cream cheese
- 2 cups spicy shredded cheese (divided)
- ½ cup canned spicy diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons canned green chiles
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the shredded cheese, tomatoes and chiles. Stir until mixed well.
- Scoop out into a pie plate.
- Top with remaining cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes (until mixture is bubbling).
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
Are you hosting a party and looking for more appetizer ideas? These are also great snack ideas for your next family movie night. Here are a few of our favorite party dip recipes:
For more Mexican meal ideas, here are a few of our favorites:
We have even more delicious recipe ideas (appetizers, desserts, potluck dishes and more) on our Recipes page.