This post was written by our contributor Carolyn…Did you know November is Eczema Awareness month? What a great month to bring awareness to the chronic inflammatory skin condition; the weather is getting cold and dry, my skin is losing moisture causing flaky patches and my son’s eczema begins its winter cycle! We have an exciting giveaway for Aveeno Eczema Care products…but we’ll get to that in a moment!
Aveeno Baby Eczema Care:
My son has suffered from sensitive skin and eczema since he was a newborn and for most of his almost three years the only product that would work on his irritated skin was his medication. The combination of Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash nightly and Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream twice a day (in the afternoon and after his bath) has reduced my son’s itchiness and redness. The biggest difference being on his legs and cheeks, both face and bottom!
I have a couple reasons I will continue to use the Aveeno Baby Eczema Care line on him. First off, it is fragrance, dye, alcohol, and steroid free, ensuring my son’s sensitive skin stays healthy. Second, the famous colloidal oatmeal is soothing. Lastly, the Aveeno Baby Eczema Care line is accepted by the Eczema Society of Canada – their seal of approval and link to their website is right on the bottles.
Aveeno Eczema Care:
Aveeno has another Eczema Society of Canada approved line called Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Care. I received the Aveeno Eczema Care Body Wash and Aveeno Eczema Care Cream which have the same claims as the Baby Care line: fragrance, dye, alcohol, and steroid free. This line of eczema care is sensitive enough for a baby with added oat essence for repair from previous damage and ceramides for protection against the everyday elements. Both products have colloidal oatmeal making the Aveeno products thick and smooth, and although they are scent free there is a hint of delicious oatmeal. After only two applications of the moisturizing cream to my problem areas, the back of my arms and my knees are already looking and feeling smoother.
I’ll continue to use and test the Aveeno Eczema Care products and if you or anyone in your family suffers from eczema or dry sensitive skin let me know how the Aveeno Eczema Care lines work for you! You can leave me a note in the comments section below.
Aveeno Eczema Care Giveaway:
Now here’s your chance to win a $50 Aveeno Eczema Care prize package of your own! Two lucky winners will each receive the following 4 products:
- Aveeno Eczema Care Cream (166 ml)
- Aveeno Eczema Care Body Wash (295 mL)
- Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Cream (166 mL)
- Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash (236 mL)
Simply enter on the Rafflecopter form below. All entry methods are optional but the more you enter the better your chances of winning are!
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- There will be two winners.
- Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- The giveaway ends on December 4th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on December 5th. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winner has 90 days to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- By entering this giveaway, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the Giveaways page. The winner’s full name and mailing address will then be sent to the sponsor so they can contact you with your prize information.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. The lucky winners were Angela C. and Florence C.
*Disclosure: I received products in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed here are my own.