Halloween is officially over. You know what that means? Time to start sharing Christmas posts! I’m Canadian so we’ve already celebrated our Thanksgiving which means the next major holiday is Christmas. I’m actually working on my first Christmas party post of the year this weekend – stay tuned!
Here are the top five clicked links from last week. There are a lot of great Halloween ideas that you’ll want to pin for next year!
- Bat Cake Pops by Pint Sized Baker
- Candy Corn Pudding by Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- Creepy Candy Caramel Apples by A Million Moments
- Spa Party featured on Chickabug
- Halloween Graveyard Cake by Pint Sized Baker
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button for your site!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.momsandmunchkins.ca" title="Moms & Munchkins"><img src="https://www.momsandmunchkins.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/button-featured1.jpg" alt="Moms & Munchkins" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
I can’t wait to see what you have to share this week!