Time for your check-up! Doc McStuffins is one of our favorite TV shows. My little guy can’t get enough of Doc’s stuffed dragon Stuffy. If you have a little fan in your home with a birthday coming up, a Doc McStuffins birthday may be the perfect theme! If you love Doc McStuffins, don’t forget to check out our special Doc McStuffins category for even more fun ideas!
Here I’ll share some party ideas for invitations, decorations, activities, food, dessert and treat bags. To learn more about Doc McStuffins and her pals, you can visit Disney Junior.
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Invitations:
A cute idea for an invitation is to create your own prescription card. Each card could be personalized for each guest with their name at the top as the patient. Their diagnoses – the birthday party blues! Their treatment – one dose of birthday cake of course! Include the instructions of taking the treatment with birthday party food and fun activities. As the official doctor, your child could sign the bottom of each prescription card invitation. Here’s a sample to help inspire your creation. You could include your prescription card invitation on a sparkling purple or pink paper background.
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Decorations:
Doc McStuffins has so many interesting friends in the show that it’s easy to set up your own mini doctor’s office at home. Some fun ideas for character displays are:
- Doc McStuffins, Lambie, Hallie, Stuffy or Chilly dolls
- Doctor Tools
- Hugging Monkeys (like Ben & Anna)
- Dump Truck (like Buddy)
- Ricardo Race Track
- Big Book of Boo Boos
- Small red wagon to pull the stuffed animals around in
Outside of all of the fun characters, there are also many ways to help set the scene for a doctors office. Your child could help with the decorations by creating a “The Doc is In” sign for your front door that is similar to the one Doc has on her clinic door. Some other creative ideas include:
- Blue cork board behind a table (like the one Doc has to hold her doctor tools)
- Eye Chart
- Height Chart
- Clip Boards
- Doctors Mask and Gloves
1. Disney Doc McStuffins Doctor’s Bag
2. Doc McStuffins Talking Doll + Lambie Plush Doll
3. Doc McStuffins Mini Beanbag Plush
4. Mini Plush Lambie
5. Stuffy Dragon 6″ Small Plush Doll
6. Hallie Hippo Bean Bag Plush Doll
7. Chilly Bean bag Plush
8. Disney Doc McStuffins Big Book of BooBoos
9. Lab Coat Child’s Costume
10. Kindergarten Eye Chart 22″ x 11″
11. Green Toys Dump Truck
12. Monkeys Boy and Girl Hugging
13. Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon
14. Aluminum Framed Fabric Pin Board – Blue
15. Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Trackset
16. Officemate Clipboard, Letter Size
17. Flower Growth Chart
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Activities:
My favorite character on Doc McStuffins is Awesome Guy. I love the funny run he does when his legs were on backwards. A fun game for the kids to play would be a relay race using various pieces of Doc McStuffins episodes. For example:
- Righty-on-Lefty Race: Use a bandana to tie kids legs together at the knees and have them try to race across a finish line.
- Dump Truck Load: Have the kids race to load the dump truck and then push it around safety cones to the finish line.
- Time For Your Check-Up: Have the kids race to put together a broken toy or puzzle.
- A Page for the Big Book of Boo Boos: Provide each child with a few crayons and a piece of paper. Give them a toy diagnosis to draw for the Big Book of Boo Boos.
- Boo Boo Pictionary: Kids could be asked to draw some popular diagnosis pages from Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos while their team members try to guess which diagnosis they are drawing.
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Food:
To help blend the food into the party theme, popular party foods could be given names that refer t0 the show. Some examples are:
- Ben & Anna’s Monkey Munch (could be trail mix, chips, etc.)
- Hallie’s Hungry Hippo Burgers
- Hermie’s Crab Cakes (sandwiches cut into crab shapes with a cookie cutter)
- Bronty’s Stinky Brontosaurus Breath Salami Sandwiches
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Dessert:
Doc McStuffins likes a lot of pink & purple shimmer so your party dessert could be as simple as iced cupcakes topped pink & purple edible sparkles. Some other fun ideas for dessert include some Chilly snow cones, some Aurora star cookies and Lambie’s ballerina cupcakes.
1. Snow Cone Party Package by Hawaiian Shaved ice
2. Ballerina Slippers Pearlized Cupcake Rings
3. Wilton Purple Cake Sparkles
4. Wilton Pink Cake Sparkles
5. Wilton Set of 3 Star Cut Outs
Doc McStuffins Birthday – Treat Bags:
There are quite a few ideas for treat bags for a Doc McStuffins birthday party. Since Doc loves both sparkly pink and purple, you could use a sparkly favor bag. Some fun ideas include injector writing pens, cartoon bandages, “stuffing” (cotton candy), toy doctor tools, a nurses hat and some “Glo-Bo” glow sticks.
1. Injection Needle Ball Pen
2. Band-Aid Princessess Bandages-20ct
3. Purple Sequined Organza Favor Bag
4. Darice® Kids Dress-Up – Foamies® Nurses Hat
5. Glow Light Stick Bracelets
6. Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy
Who is your favorite character on Doc McStuffins?
For more fun birthday party ideas including themes, decorating ideas, food ideas, activities, free printables, favor ideas and more, check out our special Birthday Party page.
Disclosure: I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. I am also a part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group; however, this post is not sponsored. The opinions on this blog are my own.