This easy meatloaf is quick to make and tastes delicious! With just a few basic ingredients, you’ll have a meatloaf that the entire family will enjoy. One thing that I love about this recipe is that the ingredients are easy to find; in fact, you probably already have a lot of these ingredients in your cupboard and fridge. Now all you’ll have to worry about is finding a tasty side dish – we love ours with Garlic Ranch Potatoes.
Easy Meatloaf Recipe:
- 1 box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 pound ground beef (could use ground turkey instead)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Empty Stove Top mix into a bowl, pour milk over it, stir to mix and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix ground beef until it is crumbled.
- Stir beaten egg into mixed ground beef. Stir in onion and Stove Top & milk mixture.
- Pack tightly into loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir ketchup, brown sugar and mustard together.
- After the meatloaf has baked for 45 minutes, remove meatloaf from the oven and top with ketchup mixture.
- Return the meatloaf to the oven and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Mashed potatoes are a great side dish for this easy meatloaf. What is your favorite side dish for comfort food?
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page. Here on Moms & Munchkins we love a great party so we have loads of recipe ideas to share with you including mouthwatering desserts, perfect party appetizers and more.