This turkey taco pizza is so easy to make and it tastes delicious! You can mix up the ingredients a bit to make it as spicy or as mild as you like.
- Shredded Cheese
- Tostitos Salsa Con Queso Cheese
- Baked Pizza Crust
- Ground Turkey (around .45 kg)
- Taco Seasoning
- ¼ Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- Sour Cream
- Brown turkey in frying pan.
- Add taco seasoning (according to instructions on package), onion and green pepper. Simmer until most of seasoning & water is absorbed and the vegetables start to get tender.
- Pour queso cheese over pizza crust (add as much or as little as you'd like).
- Top with turkey mixture then top with shredded cheese.
- Cook pizza according to directions on pizza crust packaging (example, cook at 425 for 10 minutes).
- Use pizza cutter to slice. Serve with sour cream on the side as dipping sauce.
Turkey Taco Pizza:
The cheese sauce on this turkey taco pizza is a delicious alternative to tomato pizza sauce. The cheese usually comes in mild, medium or hot flavors so be sure to read the label when purchasing. We use the medium cheese sauce, hot taco seasoning and shredded cheese with a little spice in it.
Planning to make the turkey taco pizza for a pizza party on family fun night? Here are a few ideas for your pizza party.
What’s your favorite pizza topping?