It’s such an exciting time when someone has a baby on the way. A sweet pea baby shower theme is a cute idea that is great for a gender neutral theme. Here are some cute ideas for invitations, decor, games, food & favors.
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Invitations:
Your invitations can be personalized to include a cute intro like “We’d Be So Hap-Pea If You’d Join Us To Celebrate” or “Peas Join Us”.
1. Sweet Pea Caucasian – Baby Shower Invitations With Squiggle Shape
2. Sweet Pea African American – Baby Shower Invitations With Squiggle Shape
3. Sweet Pea Caucasian – 30 Personalized Baby Shower Return Address Labels
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Decorations:
1. Sweet Pea – Dinner Plates – 8 Qty/Pack – Baby Shower Party Supplies
2. Banner – Sweet Pea Caucasian Personalized Baby Shower Banner
3. Light Green Paper Lantern
4. Lime Green 12″ Latex Balloon 15 Count
5. Polka Dots Lime Green Balloons
6. Lime Green Plastic Table Cover
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Games:
Big Dot of Happiness has a large variety of unique baby shower games that are sure to entertain. Click here for a listing of some of my favorites. Games aren’t necessary at a baby shower but they do help by getting the guests interacting with each other.
A fun & simple idea for a baby shower is to host a diaper raffle. Each guest that arrives with a package of diapers is given a raffle ticket to win a prize. This is a great way to stock the mommy-to-be’s home with one of the essentials!
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Food:
Dainty, bite-sized appetizers are the way to go for baby showers. Serve light snacks such as puffed pastry appetizers, dips, small sandwiches and vegetable trays. Try this delicious Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip (and it’s green so it will match right in!).
You can go with a green themed food table with items such as guacamole, dill dip, broccoli, celery, snap peas, green pepper, cucumber, salad and spinach dip.
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Dessert:
Small cupcakes, cream puffs or other bite-sized desserts are excellent choices. Really…you can’t go wrong when choosing desserts, right?! If you want to stay in the same green theme, you can serve kiwi tarts, green grapes and cupcakes with green icing.
Another fun idea is to add a few drops of green food coloring to a white cake mix to make green cake. Turn this into cake bites rolled in green meltable wafers. When done, you’ll have some oversized peas – sweet pea cake bites!
Sweet Pea Baby Shower – Favors:
For the favor boxes, you could keep with the green sweet pea theme or do something completely different with some helpful kitchen tools or notepads. 1. Sweet Pea Caucasian – Mini Personalized Baby Shower Favor Boxes
2. Sweet Pea Caucasian – Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper Birthday Favor
3. Sweet Pea African American – Baby Shower Cupcake Wrappers
What’s your favorite green food?
For more baby shower tips, theme ideas and free printable games, please see our Baby Shower page.
*Disclosure: I am part of the Tiny Prints, Inc. My M&M’s and BigDotofHappiness.com affiliate programs. All views expressed here are 100% my own.