Planning a Party for Barbie’s Birthday:
This would be a fun day to plan a pink tea party for your little ones complete with pink lemonade, pink cupcakes and a cute little tea set. Have each of the little ones bring along their favorite Barbie as well to be included in the activities & celebrations of the day.
If you want to make Barbie feel even more special, visit your local party store where you’ll find Barbie decor such as plates & banners. Don’t forget pink balloons! Even without Barbie themed decor, you can set the theme for a party party with plenty of pink & glittery decorations. You could use items like balloons, streamers and tableware.
You could set up a mini party area for the Barbie’s as well. Things like a little pool party area, soda shop, nail salon, tables and chairs for a special supper and even a staged area for entertainment. That’s quite the mini party, isn’t it?
If you’d like to include some special themed activities for Barbie’s birthday party, here are some options:
- free Barbie printable coloring pages
- visit barbie.com for some online games
- ask each guest to bring along a few of Barbie’s favorite outfits and have a Barbie fashion show
- using Barbie stickers, scrapbook paper and other scrapbook supplies, have the guests create a birthday card for their Barbie
If you’d like to send guests home with a treat bag, include items such as:
- pink candies like jelly beans or chocolate coated candies
- lip gloss
- hair clips or other hair accessories
- Barbie stickers
Did you play with Barbies as a child? I had plenty of them along with a Barbie soda shop & corvette – it was so much fun!