I’ve been a member of CAA for a number of years. In my pre-mommy days my career was in project management so I spent a lot of time driving on the highways to and from remote job sites. It was always a comfort to know that if something happened on the road (like a flat tire, running out of gas, etc.), CAA was just a phone call away. I remember once locking my keys in the car and wondering “What am I going to do?!” and then remembering that my handy CAA membership card was in my wallet so I could give them a quick call for some help. I am excited to announce that I’ve been chosen as a CAA Brand Ambassador which gives me the opportunity to tell you a bit more about their fabulous membership perks and services.
Back in my days working on oils sands projects in Northern Alberta, I spent a lot of time on the highway. The further north you travel, the further the gas stations were between each other. Not only were they far apart from each other but many weren’t 24 hour stations so I really had to make sure that I planned my trips correctly. Did you know that CAA offers an Emergency Gas Delivery service? If you run out of fuel, CAA will deliver enough to get you safely to the nearest service station.
I’m a bit embarrassed to admit it, but I still don’t know how to change a tire. My dad has tried to teach me but it’s one of those skills that I find doesn’t stick if I don’t regularly put it to use. Thankfully CAA offers a Tire Service where a CAA trained service associate can install your spare time and have you back on the road in no time.
Have you ever had a drained battery on your vehicle? When I was selling my last vehicle, the battery was fully drained when someone came to do a test drive. Not exactly a great way to start a sale! CAA’s mobile battery service can test, boost and even replace your battery on the spot.
CAA’s Roadside Mechanical Service also attempts repairs on minor mechanical issues that don’t require special equipment or new parts. If they aren’t able to fix it on the spot, your CAA membership also comes with a towing package that you can use.
CAA Membership Rewards & Perks:
Wondering what I’ve used my CAA membership on the most? The fabulous rewards! CAA Rewards are available at over 160,000 retail locations and services around the world. My favourite perk is the discounted Cineplex movie pass. Going out to a movie can be expensive but you can save yourself a few dollars by purchasing movie certificates at your local CAA location. These also make great gifts!
Guess what? I have a fun giveaway where you could win 2 Cineplex Movie Passes to treat yourself to a night out! Simply enter through the Rafflecopter form below.
Giveaway Rules and Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age.
- Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- The giveaway ends on June 28th, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on June 29th. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- Winner has 90 days to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- By entering this giveaway, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the Giveaways page. The winner’s full name, mailing address and phone number will then be sent to the sponsor so they can ship your prize package.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Next month I’ll share some more details with you on some of the fabulous rewards you can enjoy in the Southern Ontario area.
What is the most exciting perk you’ve enjoyed with your CAA membership?
Did you know that CAA is a PTPA Winner? With so many great services and rewards, it’s no surprise that they made the list!
Disclosure: As a Brand Ambassador with PTPA and CAA, I received compensation for my participation. However, all opinions expressed on this blog are my very own.