Before I had a child, the walls in my house were pretty bare. From the moment our little sweetheart arrived, our walls space started to fill up quickly with pictures of this handsome little man that we were so excited to welcome into our lives. When Nick from Xpress Art Canada contacted me to ask if we wanted a canvas print for our home, I jumped at the chance. The only trouble was selecting just one photo to turn into a canvas print – we have so many adorable shots of our son! I love the look of canvas prints but I had never looked into ordering one before. When our new canvas print arrived, I was amazed at the quality of it, the vibrant colours and how sturdy it was. Now of course I want to fill my walls with canvas prints and ditch all our old photo frames.
A canvas print would be a great gift for family as well. I know my parents would love a canvas print of our little sweetheart for their home. The vibrant colour you see in a quality canvas prints isn’t something you will see in a simple framed photo. It really turns into a focal point in your home.
The Xpress Art Difference:
Xpress Art is based out of Cochrane, Alberta and is a small business operated by a husband and wife team. The major difference between their product and other canvas prints is the frame they use. Rather than use stretcher bars, they use the hard backed frame which gives the finished product a more solid feel, and helps prevent warping over time. They use 100% Cotton canvas for a gallery quality finish. They coat the canvases for UV protection and their colour profile is written exclusively for them based on their printers, inks and canvas. This allows for greater picture clarity and colour accuracy in the final print.
Now this part I have to bold because I think it is so fantastic:
These frames are supplied by the Calgary Drop In Centre Woodwork shop. This means every canvas print sold directly benefits the homeless community.
Amazing, right? I love seeing a business giving back to the local community.
Xpress Art February Deal:
Looking to buy a canvas print for yourself or someone special? There is an amazing deal on right now were you can buy a $100 store credit for only $50! That’s right – half price! This is their best sale of the year but it’s ending soon so don’t miss out! You can order your Xpress Art canvas print coupon code here.
Xpress Art Canvas Prints Giveaway:
Want to win a canvas print of your own? Here’s your chance! They are giving away a 12×16″ Canvas Print of the winners own image. This is valued at $69. This giveaway is open to Canadians only as they only ship within Canada.
Giveaway Rules & Restrictions:
- This giveaway is open to Canadian residents only who are at least 18 years of age.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. Winning entries will be verified prior to contacting the winner.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entrants.
- The giveaway ends on February 24th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be drawn randomly on February 25th, 2014. The winner will be notified, by email, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If I do not receive a response from the winner within 48 hours, a prize forfeit will be assumed and a new winner will be chosen randomly.
- I reserve the right to disqualify any entries. I reserve the right to end, extend, or change a giveaway for any reason and without prior notice.
- By entering giveaways, you verify that you understand and meet the prize eligibility requirements.
- Please note that Moms & Munchkins is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prize. I will not be responsible for lost or damaged items. Replacement items will not be provided. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation that they will fulfill their prize in a timely manner. While we are not responsible, we will make every effort to assist the winner in obtaining their prize.
- Please wait 6 weeks for fulfillment of prize. Winners have 8 weeks to report non-fulfillment of prizes.
- Once the winner claims the prize, his/her name will be posted on the giveaway page. Your name and full mailing address will be sent to the prize sponsor so they can ship your prize.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. Congratulations to Lori J.!
*Disclosure: I was given a canvas print in exchange for an honest review.