Paris is known to be “the city of love” so it’s no surprise to see the popularity of Paris Bridal Shower themes. Here I’ll share some ideas for invitations, decorations, food and favors. You can’t go wrong with French cuisine as party food!
Paris Bridal Shower – Invitations:
An invitation to a Paris-themed party could be a standard invitation size and include a pretty pink background along with the well-known Eiffel Tower. You could also go a little outside the box with an invite that looks like a plane ticket or a passport. When planning your party invitations, keep in mind that you will have to mail some so you’ll want to select something that you’ll easily be able to find an envelope for.
Paris Bridal Shower – Decorations:
Can you guess what I used here for the background? A shower curtain! There are so many ideas for a party backdrop – plastic tablecloths, curtains, wrapping paper, a variety of paper fans – let your imagination soar!
Using the natural beauty of the outdoors is always a great idea for a party but if that isn’t an option, a nicely decorated table with fresh flowers is a great alternative.
If there is one thing every Paris party needs, it’s an Eiffel Tower. You can use it in so many ways – as a centerpiece for the table, as a holder for seating arrangement cards or even to hold special messages written by the guests for the bride (can secure to the Eiffel Tower with mini clothespins).
Some additional decoration ideas include:
- white lace tablecloth
- fresh flowers
- porcelain cake stands
- dome cake stands
- white serving trays
Paris Bridal Shower – Food & Drink:
Planning food for a Paris-themed party is as easy as a visit to the frozen section of your local grocery store. When planning a party, it’s nice to have the option of quick & easy (yet still delicious!) foods so that you have more time to concentrate on other areas of the party. Some food ideas include:
- any type of hor d’oeuvres
- baguette sandwiches
- mini quiche
- chocolate eclairs
- petite cupcakes
- French macaroon cookies
- strawberry champagne
- pink lemonade
Paris Bridal Shower – Favors:
For party favors, I always like the type of favor that I think people will be able to use or enjoy. For a Paris-themed party, some cute ideas include:
- mini flower pots with a single flower
- a French themed dessert packaged up and ready to take home
- a dry dip mix with instructions on how to prepare it at home (for example, just add sour cream)
- homemade buns and spread
Paris Bridal Shower – Additional Accessories:
Here are some additional ideas for special party touches:
1. Personalized Paris Themed Candy Bags
2. Mini Eiffel Tower Place Card Holders
3. Paris Themed Party Kit
4. Parisian Swirls Light Pink Lunch Napkin
5. Kate Aspen Finish Place Card Fleur de Lis
6. Michel Design Works Paris Hostess Napkins
7. Mini Euro Suitcase Cobalt Blue
8. 15cm Eiffel Tower Metallic Bronze Color
9. Eiffel Tower Paris Cookie Cutter
10. RoomMates Eiffel Tower Peel and Stick Giant Wall Decal
11. Set of 3 Wood Planters/Crates Vintage Label
12. Norpro Glass Cheese Dome with Marble Base
13. Gracie China 10-Inch Round Porcelain Skirted Cake Stand with Ribbon
14. Napa Style Two Tier Square Server
15. Home Essentials Mini Domed Cake Stands
Just A Little Sparkle – Printable Party Set
In our Etsy shop, you’ll find an adorable Paris Tea Party set for little girls. Many of the pieces would be perfect for Paris-themed baby showers and bridal showers as well.
*Disclosure: The printable party set was provided to me for use in this party. I am an affiliate in the Amazon & Beau-coup programs. All opinions expressed here are my own.