How often do you have a date night with your spouse? Is it difficult to find time in both of your schedules? Here are some easy ways to make time for a date night – so easy that you can start planning today!
Ways to Make Time for a Date Night:
- Don’t be afraid to ask a trusted family member or friend to babysit. If they have kids of their own, you can offer to return the favor. For new babysitters, here is a handy checklist you can use.
- Schedule the date in your calendar (in BOTH your calendars) and plan ahead to set time aside for each other.
- Plan where you’re going and what you’re going to do so that you have your plan set before you go out (buy tickets to a show in advance, make reservations at a restaurant, etc.).
- Plan to arrive to your date destination early because something always seems to come up while you’re getting ready to leave.
- Make each other a promise to follow through with plans. If plans often get canceled, it can be difficult to find the motivation to keep planning dates for each other.
- If you have kids, make sure everything is planned for their evening as well (supper, activities, etc.) so that you have less to take care of while you’re trying to get ready (the babysitter will be thankful for your planning as well!).
What are your best tips of ways to make time for a date night? Where did you go on your last date? My husband and I went out for cheesecake and it was so delicious!
For fun date ideas, don’t forget to check out Date Ideas library!