Doc McStuffins Birthday

Time for your check-up! Doc McStuffins is one of our favorite TV shows. My little guy can’t get enough of Doc’s stuffed dragon Stuffy. If you have a little fan in your home with a birthday coming up, a Doc McStuffins birthday may be the perfect theme! If you love Doc McStuffins, don’t forget to check out our special Doc McStuffins category for even more fun ideas!

Here I’ll share some party ideas for invitations, decorations, activities, food, dessert and treat bags. To learn more about Doc McStuffins and her pals, you can visit Disney Junior.

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Invitations:

A cute idea for an invitation is to create your own prescription card. Each card could be personalized for each guest with their name at the top as the patient. Their diagnoses – the birthday party blues! Their treatment – one dose of birthday cake of course! Include the instructions of taking the treatment with birthday party food and fun activities. As the official doctor, your child could sign the bottom of each prescription card invitation. Here’s a sample to help inspire your creation. You could include your prescription card invitation on a sparkling purple or pink paper background. Doc McStuffins Birthday Invitation

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Decorations:

Doc McStuffins has so many interesting friends in the show that it’s easy to set up your own mini doctor’s office at home. Some fun ideas for character displays are:

• Doc McStuffins, Lambie, Hallie, Stuffy or Chilly dolls
  • Doctor Tools
  • Hugging Monkeys (like Ben & Anna)
  • Dump Truck (like Buddy)
  • Ricardo Race Track
  • Big Book of Boo Boos
  • Small red wagon to pull the stuffed animals around in

Outside of all of the fun characters, there are also many ways to help set the scene for a doctors office. Your child could help with the decorations by creating a “The Doc is In” sign for your front door that is similar to the one Doc has on her clinic door. Some other creative ideas include:

• Blue cork board behind a table (like the one Doc has to hold her doctor tools)
  • Eye Chart

13. Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon
14. Aluminum Framed Fabric Pin Board – Blue
15. Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Trackset
16. Officemate Clipboard, Letter Size
17. Flower Growth Chart

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Activities:

My favorite character on Doc McStuffins is Awesome Guy. I love the funny run he does when his legs were on backwards. A fun game for the kids to play would be a relay race using various pieces of Doc McStuffins episodes. For example:

• Righty-on-Lefty Race: Use a bandana to tie kids legs together at the knees and have them try to race across a finish line.
  • Dump Truck Load: Have the kids race to load the dump truck and then push it around safety cones to the finish line.
  • Time For Your Check-Up: Have the kids race to put together a broken toy or puzzle.
  • A Page for the Big Book of Boo Boos: Provide each child with a few crayons and a piece of paper. Give them a toy diagnosis to draw for the Big Book of Boo Boos.
  • Boo Boo Pictionary: Kids could be asked to draw some popular diagnosis pages from Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos while their team members try to guess which diagnosis they are drawing.

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Food:

To help blend the food into the party theme, popular party foods could be given names that refer t0 the show. Some examples are:

• Ben & Anna’s Monkey Munch (could be trail mix, chips, etc.)
  • Hallie’s Hungry Hippo Burgers
  • Hermie’s Crab Cakes (sandwiches cut into crab shapes with a cookie cutter)
  • Bronty’s Stinky Brontosaurus Breath Salami Sandwiches

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Dessert:

Doc McStuffins likes a lot of pink & purple shimmer so your party dessert could be as simple as iced cupcakes topped pink & purple edible sparkles. Some other fun ideas for dessert include some Chilly snow cones, some Aurora star cookies and Lambie’s ballerina cupcakes. Doc McStuffins Birthday - Dessert
1. Snow Cone Party Package by Hawaiian Shaved ice
2. Ballerina Slippers Pearlized Cupcake Rings
3. Wilton Purple Cake Sparkles
4. Wilton Pink Cake Sparkles
5. Wilton Set of 3 Star Cut Outs

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Treat Bags:

There are quite a few ideas for treat bags for a Doc McStuffins birthday party. Since Doc loves both sparkly pink and purple, you could use a sparkly favor bag. Some fun ideas include injector writing pens, cartoon bandages, “stuffing” (cotton candy), toy doctor tools, a nurses hat and some “Glo-Bo” glow sticks. Doc McStuffins Birthday - Favors
1. Injection Needle Ball Pen
2. Band-Aid Princessess Bandages-20ct
3. Purple Sequined Organza Favor Bag
4. Darice® Kids Dress-Up – Foamies® Nurses Hat
5. Glow Light Stick Bracelets
6. Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy

Who is your favorite character on Doc McStuffins?

For more fun birthday party ideas including themes, decorating ideas, food ideas, activities, free printables, favor ideas and more, check out our special Birthday Party page.

We’re adding new party ideas all the time! Stay updated on the latest ideas by following along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.

Disclosure:  I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. I am also a part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group; however, this post is not sponsored. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Comments

1. do you have a template for the prescription invite?

2. Thank you so much! I love the idea and can’t wait to use it!

3. Brittany says:

I love all your ideas! I was wondering of you could please email me your invitation template. Super cute idea! Thanks so much!

• Hi Brittany! Thank you for your kind words. I’ll send you the template in a few minutes. Please let me know if you don’t receive it. Happy Planning!

4. Love your ideas!! You are extremely talented! Could I also get the template???

5. natalie collora says:

dose any one have a way that i can get the template for the invite for my daughters party

• Hi Natalie! I’ll send you an email with the template right now. Please let me know if you don’t receive it within the next 5 minutes. Happy Planning!

6. brianna stewart says:

I would love the template as well!

7. I like all your ideas! Is possible to send me the template?
    I would greatly appreciate it.

8. This is so cute. I work in daycare and one of my parents asked to to make invitations. Could i please get the template for this also? Thanks so much!!

9. Can you send me the template?

10. Could you send me the template as well? My daughter really loves this idea thank you.

11. Could I get a copy of the template please?

12. I would love the template as well! So impressed with this idea!!

13. amanda morris says:

Can I please get the template too? Love your idead! They are so helpful

14. I LOVE the invitation but I was wondering if you can send me a template. This is the theme for my daughters party in October. Thanks for your wonderful ideas!!!!

15. Can you please send me a copy of the template? Planning a party for the end of the month and this would be perfect for invitations

16. Can I get the template? My daughter loves doc mcstuffin and I think the kids would love this

17. Could I please get a copy of the template? I’m planning a Doc McStufffins party right now and this invite would be awesome. Please and thanks
    Melissa

18. Can yu send me the templates that you used as well such cute ideas!

19. I was wondering if u could send me the templete to make rhe invatations please.

20. Could you please send me the template for the invitation too please for my daughter’s party?

21. Could you send me a template for the invitation also? I love all of these ideas so cute!

22. can you send me the template as well-thank you!

23. Thank you so very much for the fantastic ideas!!! Love them all. Like everyone else above, I would love to be able to utilize the template. Can you also send it to me?

• Thank you for your kind words, Michelle! I hope you have a fabulous party! I sent the template over a few minutes ago – please let me know if you don’t receive it.

24. liz valley says:

I would LOVE the template of the invite. I am planning a birthday party for next month. I love your creativity.

25. ayHi I’m so in Love with this for my daughter’s day can u please send me the template I wud truly appreciate a bunch:-)

26. Love this idea, can I possibly get the template as well. Thank you!

27. Can I please get the template for the Doc Mcstuffins ? Thanks

28. HI! Can you email me the template you used for the above invitation? Thanks in advance.

29. Hello! can you please send me the template for invitation? thank you in advance

30. I would love to see what the invites look like. Do you perhaps have a templete to make the doc bag to use as party packs ? That would help me a great deal

31. Hello,

Would you happen to still have the templete you could share? :)

32. Hello
    I came across your website looking for Doc McStuffins ideas and such. And I was wondering if I could get the prescription invitation sent to me as well. It is so cute!
    Thank you for your time and help.

33. I would love a copy of the invite template please? And thank you!

34. I love these ideas! Do you mind sending me the template as well?

35. Hi! I would love to use the Doc McStuffins invitation template for my daughter’s birthday in a few weeks. Can you send that to me, please?? Thank you!

36. could you please send me the template also I would love to use it for my daughters birthday! thank you so much!

37. Will you please send me a copy of the prescription template for the birthday invitation? THANK YOU!

38. I really like the invite I have been trying to create it but can’t. May I please get a copy of the template.

39. kristy nguyen says:

hi. I would like the templates to the invitation please

40. Hi I would like template for Doc McStuffins invitation please the party is Feb 22, 2014

41. I would love if you could send me a copy of the template, if its not to much to ask please and thank you

42. Hi Cheryl, Could you please send me a template also? Thanks in advance, This is a Great idea!!! You are truly helping a lot of moms and may God Bless you!!!

43. This is awesome. Thank you so much for all the ideas, you are so creative. Can you also send me the template so I can print some invites up? THank you in advance.

44. La Tanya McDaniels says:

Hey there Cheryl….I was having a hard time with this theme since it kind of new and I am so happy I ran into your site…thanks so much for the inspiration and all the neat ideas…. Is it possible for you to send me over the template as well…thanks in advance

45. Your template seems to be very popular. Could you email it to me as well? My daughter is a big fan! Thanks!

46. Hi, this is a great reference for a party! Could I get the template to for the invite? TIA

47. Very cute idea for invite – would you please send me the template.
    Thanks!!

48. Sierra Tinkey says:

I see that I am not the only person to ask for the template, but if you don’t mind would you email it to me also, such a wonderful idea and I am a nurse also
    Thanks

49. Brittini Peters says:

Hi, could you email me the template of the invite please :) Thank you!

50. mary stewart says:

Hi! I love your ideas! Could you send me the template too? It is ADORABLE!

51. Heather smith says:

Hey I was wondering if I could get the template as well. my daughters 4th is coming up and she is obsessed with them!!

52. Could you send me the template, please? It is adorable and perfect!

53. Hi! I love your creativity! Could you also send me the invitation template?

54. Could you send me template too please :-)

55. Stephanie says:

What wonderful ideas! Would it be possible to send me the template too? Thank you!

56. I was wondering if I could get the template as well, please

57. Stephanie Kilgore says:

It looks like a LOT of people have asked for the template for this invite, but would you mind emailing it to me as well? Thank you!! slkilg23@yahoo.com

58. Stephanie Kilgore says:

Would you mind emailing me the template also? slkilg23@yahoo.com Thank you so much!! :-)

59. Stephanie Kilgore says:

I got the template! Thank you so much!!! And btw, I didn’t mean to send 2 messages asking for it… I thought the first one didn’t show up!! Haha! Thanks again! :-)

60. could you send me the template? It looks great!

61. Orquidea Sautto says:

I think your invitation looks awesome. I would love to use it for my daughters 6th birthday party! Could you please email me the template? Thank you so much :)

62. I have been looking for a template for weeks now. Will you please send me this template and any other ideas you have. My daughters party has been rescheduled twice already .thanks in advance

63. Jennifer Burgess says:

HI Could you please send me the template also. I am wanting to do them for my daughters birthday. Thanks

64. Natalie Martin says:

Can I get a copy please?

65. jasmine says:

hi i was wondering if you can send me a template of the invitation please.

66. Hi, was wondering if you could send me a template of the invitation! :) please

67. Alicia Jones says:

Love the invitation idea. Can you please email me the template. My email address: aliciajones226@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,
    Alicia

68. Sarah Logan says:

Hi Cheryl. Love the invitation idea. Would you mind sending me the template as well please. I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Sarah

69. This is darling!! Would you mind adding me to the template list? I’d love to do this for my daughter’s party on saturday!! Thanks so much for the ideas! :)

70. May I have the template as well? I’m doing this theme for my daughter birthday this month.
    Thanks in advanced

71. I like all your ideas! Could you please send me the template too? I am planning a party for my daughter in the end of May.
    I would greatly appreciate it.

72. I love this. Would it be any trouble if you sent me the template im making my daughter theme doc mcstuffins as well. and i love this idea
    Thanks in advance
    Dora

73. Stephanie says:

I love the ideas! Could you possibly send the invitation template my way as well?

74. loretta fendrick says:

I love your ideas!! Could you please send me the invation template? It is perfect for our little girls birthday invitation. She is all over Doc Mcstuffins =)

75. Mojo Simmons says:

I Love This Can you send me the template. planning a party soon for my babies

76. Tiffany says:

I love this! My daughter is having a Doc Mcstuffins birthday and these ideas are perfect! Would you mind sending me the template as well? Thank you!

77. Hello, I absolutely love the invitation!!! Could you send me the template. Thanks in advance!!

78. Hi could you please email me the invitation template.Thank you

79. Tiffany Sullivan says:

Hi, I love the invitations. Will you please email me the template? TIA

80. Jennie Howell says:

May I please have the prescription template? I am wanting it for my daughters birthday party. Thanks

81. Jasmine says:

Hi could you send me the template please

82. latonia says:

Can someone please send me the template? Thanks

83. Becky W. says:

Hey :) can you please send me the invitation template!!! Thank you so much!!!!

84. Vanessa says:

Hi! I was wondering if I could use the template for my daughter’s 4th birthday party. Thanks!!

85. fontaine says:

Hi could you send me the template for the invitation and anything else you used please?

86. Danielle says:

Hi – I am having a 3rd Birthday Party for my daughter and would LOVE if you could send me your template.
    I am so excited

87. Love your ideas!! Can you please send me the template as well?

88. Hi i love your invites do you mind sending me the templet on how to customize for my daughters 2nd birthday thanks

89. I love these invites, if you dont mind could you please send me the template also?

90. Hi Ashley,
    could you please send me the invite template as well.
    Thanks!

91. I LOVE this invitation idea do you think you could send me a template as well? :)

92. Ok so Im TOTALLY in live with ALL your ideas! Please semd this template over!!!! It is the ABSOLUTE CUTEST!!!!!!

93. template please!!

94. What great ideas!!! May I please get the template? Thanks in advance!

95. Hi. Can you please send me the template for the invitation.

96. could I please get the template for the Doc Mcstuffins invite as well please!? :)

97. Hi I’m planning a birthday party for my daughter and she’s into Doc McStuffins and MInnie and Mickey … would love any templates to help me please for her October birthday party thanks again … Love your work

98. Roshelle Thomas says:

Could you please email the invitation template also? I love this idea!

99. Joycelyn Bell says:

Hi, Can you please send me a template of the invite? I love it!

100. Patricia Simpkins says:

Can I please get the invitation template and if you have a favor box template I would like that as well.