Doc McStuffins Birthday

Time for your check-up! Doc McStuffins is one of our favorite TV shows. My little guy can’t get enough of Doc’s stuffed dragon Stuffy. If you have a little fan in your home with a birthday coming up, a Doc McStuffins birthday may be the perfect theme! If you love Doc McStuffins, don’t forget to check out our special Doc McStuffins category for even more fun ideas!

Here I’ll share some party ideas for invitations, decorations, activities, food, dessert and treat bags. To learn more about Doc McStuffins and her pals, you can visit Disney Junior.

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Invitations:

A cute idea for an invitation is to create your own prescription card. Each card could be personalized for each guest with their name at the top as the patient. Their diagnoses – the birthday party blues! Their treatment – one dose of birthday cake of course! Include the instructions of taking the treatment with birthday party food and fun activities. As the official doctor, your child could sign the bottom of each prescription card invitation. Here’s a sample to help inspire your creation. You could include your prescription card invitation on a sparkling purple or pink paper background. Doc McStuffins Birthday Invitation

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Decorations:

Doc McStuffins has so many interesting friends in the show that it’s easy to set up your own mini doctor’s office at home. Some fun ideas for character displays are:

• Doc McStuffins, Lambie, Hallie, Stuffy or Chilly dolls
  • Doctor Tools
  • Hugging Monkeys (like Ben & Anna)
  • Dump Truck (like Buddy)
  • Ricardo Race Track
  • Big Book of Boo Boos
  • Small red wagon to pull the stuffed animals around in

Outside of all of the fun characters, there are also many ways to help set the scene for a doctors office. Your child could help with the decorations by creating a “The Doc is In” sign for your front door that is similar to the one Doc has on her clinic door. Some other creative ideas include:

• Blue cork board behind a table (like the one Doc has to hold her doctor tools)
  • Eye Chart

13. Radio Flyer Little Red Wagon
14. Aluminum Framed Fabric Pin Board – Blue
15. Hot Wheels Mega Loop Mayhem Trackset
16. Officemate Clipboard, Letter Size
17. Flower Growth Chart

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Activities:

My favorite character on Doc McStuffins is Awesome Guy. I love the funny run he does when his legs were on backwards. A fun game for the kids to play would be a relay race using various pieces of Doc McStuffins episodes. For example:

• Righty-on-Lefty Race: Use a bandana to tie kids legs together at the knees and have them try to race across a finish line.
  • Dump Truck Load: Have the kids race to load the dump truck and then push it around safety cones to the finish line.
  • Time For Your Check-Up: Have the kids race to put together a broken toy or puzzle.
  • A Page for the Big Book of Boo Boos: Provide each child with a few crayons and a piece of paper. Give them a toy diagnosis to draw for the Big Book of Boo Boos.
  • Boo Boo Pictionary: Kids could be asked to draw some popular diagnosis pages from Doc’s Big Book of Boo Boos while their team members try to guess which diagnosis they are drawing.

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Food:

To help blend the food into the party theme, popular party foods could be given names that refer t0 the show. Some examples are:

• Ben & Anna’s Monkey Munch (could be trail mix, chips, etc.)
  • Hallie’s Hungry Hippo Burgers
  • Hermie’s Crab Cakes (sandwiches cut into crab shapes with a cookie cutter)
  • Bronty’s Stinky Brontosaurus Breath Salami Sandwiches

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Dessert:

Doc McStuffins likes a lot of pink & purple shimmer so your party dessert could be as simple as iced cupcakes topped pink & purple edible sparkles. Some other fun ideas for dessert include some Chilly snow cones, some Aurora star cookies and Lambie’s ballerina cupcakes. Doc McStuffins Birthday - Dessert
1. Snow Cone Party Package by Hawaiian Shaved ice
2. Ballerina Slippers Pearlized Cupcake Rings
3. Wilton Purple Cake Sparkles
4. Wilton Pink Cake Sparkles
5. Wilton Set of 3 Star Cut Outs

Doc McStuffins Birthday – Treat Bags:

There are quite a few ideas for treat bags for a Doc McStuffins birthday party. Since Doc loves both sparkly pink and purple, you could use a sparkly favor bag. Some fun ideas include injector writing pens, cartoon bandages, “stuffing” (cotton candy), toy doctor tools, a nurses hat and some “Glo-Bo” glow sticks. Doc McStuffins Birthday - Favors
1. Injection Needle Ball Pen
2. Band-Aid Princessess Bandages-20ct
3. Purple Sequined Organza Favor Bag
4. Darice® Kids Dress-Up – Foamies® Nurses Hat
5. Glow Light Stick Bracelets
6. Charms Fluffy Stuff Cotton Candy

Who is your favorite character on Doc McStuffins?

For more fun birthday party ideas including themes, decorating ideas, food ideas, activities, free printables, favor ideas and more, check out our special Birthday Party page.

We’re adding new party ideas all the time! Stay updated on the latest ideas by following along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Bloglovin’.

Disclosure:  I am part of the Amazon affiliate program. I am also a part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group; however, this post is not sponsored. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Yum

Comments

1. Brittany says

I love all your ideas! I was wondering of you could please email me your invitation template. Super cute idea! Thanks so much!

• says

Hi Brittany! Thank you for your kind words. I’ll send you the template in a few minutes. Please let me know if you don’t receive it. Happy Planning!

• says

Hi Natalie! I’ll send you an email with the template right now. Please let me know if you don’t receive it within the next 5 minutes. Happy Planning!

2. Janet says

This is so cute. I work in daycare and one of my parents asked to to make invitations. Could i please get the template for this also? Thanks so much!!

3. Keisha says

I LOVE the invitation but I was wondering if you can send me a template. This is the theme for my daughters party in October. Thanks for your wonderful ideas!!!!

4. Sessie says

Can you please send me a copy of the template? Planning a party for the end of the month and this would be perfect for invitations

5. Melissa says

Could I please get a copy of the template? I’m planning a Doc McStufffins party right now and this invite would be awesome. Please and thanks
    Melissa

6. Michelle says

Thank you so very much for the fantastic ideas!!! Love them all. Like everyone else above, I would love to be able to utilize the template. Can you also send it to me?

• says

Thank you for your kind words, Michelle! I hope you have a fabulous party! I sent the template over a few minutes ago – please let me know if you don’t receive it.

7. Jannea says

ayHi I’m so in Love with this for my daughter’s day can u please send me the template I wud truly appreciate a bunch:-)

8. cindy says

I would love to see what the invites look like. Do you perhaps have a templete to make the doc bag to use as party packs ? That would help me a great deal

9. Shannon says

Hello
    I came across your website looking for Doc McStuffins ideas and such. And I was wondering if I could get the prescription invitation sent to me as well. It is so cute!
    Thank you for your time and help.

10. Crystol says

Hi! I would love to use the Doc McStuffins invitation template for my daughter’s birthday in a few weeks. Can you send that to me, please?? Thank you!

11. tracy g says

could you please send me the template also I would love to use it for my daughters birthday! thank you so much!

12. Tabitha says

Hi Cheryl, Could you please send me a template also? Thanks in advance, This is a Great idea!!! You are truly helping a lot of moms and may God Bless you!!!

13. Monica says

This is awesome. Thank you so much for all the ideas, you are so creative. Can you also send me the template so I can print some invites up? THank you in advance.

14. La Tanya McDaniels says

Hey there Cheryl….I was having a hard time with this theme since it kind of new and I am so happy I ran into your site…thanks so much for the inspiration and all the neat ideas…. Is it possible for you to send me over the template as well…thanks in advance

15. Sierra Tinkey says

I see that I am not the only person to ask for the template, but if you don’t mind would you email it to me also, such a wonderful idea and I am a nurse also
    Thanks

16. Heather smith says

Hey I was wondering if I could get the template as well. my daughters 4th is coming up and she is obsessed with them!!

17. Stephanie Kilgore says

I got the template! Thank you so much!!! And btw, I didn’t mean to send 2 messages asking for it… I thought the first one didn’t show up!! Haha! Thanks again! :-)

18. Orquidea Sautto says

I think your invitation looks awesome. I would love to use it for my daughters 6th birthday party! Could you please email me the template? Thank you so much :)

19. Chunda says

I have been looking for a template for weeks now. Will you please send me this template and any other ideas you have. My daughters party has been rescheduled twice already .thanks in advance

20. Jennifer Burgess says

HI Could you please send me the template also. I am wanting to do them for my daughters birthday. Thanks

21. Sarah Logan says

Hi Cheryl. Love the invitation idea. Would you mind sending me the template as well please. I would really appreciate it. Thank you

Sarah

22. Jennie says

This is darling!! Would you mind adding me to the template list? I’d love to do this for my daughter’s party on saturday!! Thanks so much for the ideas! :)

23. Kim says

May I have the template as well? I’m doing this theme for my daughter birthday this month.
    Thanks in advanced

24. oksana says

I like all your ideas! Could you please send me the template too? I am planning a party for my daughter in the end of May.
    I would greatly appreciate it.

25. Dora says

I love this. Would it be any trouble if you sent me the template im making my daughter theme doc mcstuffins as well. and i love this idea
    Thanks in advance
    Dora

26. loretta fendrick says

I love your ideas!! Could you please send me the invation template? It is perfect for our little girls birthday invitation. She is all over Doc Mcstuffins =)

27. Tiffany says

I love this! My daughter is having a Doc Mcstuffins birthday and these ideas are perfect! Would you mind sending me the template as well? Thank you!

28. Jennie Howell says

May I please have the prescription template? I am wanting it for my daughters birthday party. Thanks

29. Vanessa says

Hi! I was wondering if I could use the template for my daughter’s 4th birthday party. Thanks!!

30. Danielle says

Hi – I am having a 3rd Birthday Party for my daughter and would LOVE if you could send me your template.
    I am so excited

31. emani says

Hi i love your invites do you mind sending me the templet on how to customize for my daughters 2nd birthday thanks

32. Candace says

Ok so Im TOTALLY in live with ALL your ideas! Please semd this template over!!!! It is the ABSOLUTE CUTEST!!!!!!

33. Vivian says

Hi I’m planning a birthday party for my daughter and she’s into Doc McStuffins and MInnie and Mickey … would love any templates to help me please for her October birthday party thanks again … Love your work

34. MARICELA says

Hi Cheryl,

Can you please send me the template? I would greatly appreciate it, as I have already started to use all the other ideas you gave!! Thank you soo much!!!

35. Melissa says

Hi,
    Can you please send me this template? If you still have it, planning a Doc Mcstuffins party for my daughter. Thx

36. Tisha says

Hey! Hey!
    Super cute idea!
    I was wondering if I could use the template for the prescription invites as well.
    Thank you!

37. taylor says

I would like the template please I really like these invitations and haven’t seen any other ones I like. thank u so much if u could do this for me

• says

Hi Taylor! I tried to email you last night but the email was returned saying your email address isn’t valid. Can you please send me your email address again? Thank you!

• says

Hi Taylor: The first time you commented, your email address was missing a letter. I’ve just resent with the revised email address you’ve included here. Please let me know if you don’t receive the template.

38. Judy says

Oh my goodness! Can you send me the invitation template? I’ve been looking for one like this! My daughter will LOVE it! :)

39. Margaret says

Hi Cheryl. I loved the ideas that you shared. Do you have any more ideas for the food? I saw your invitations on Pinterest site and they are cute. I noticed that people asked about the template. How does it work when you send it to them? Any special program needed? Any other ideas on cute favors? Thank you for your time.

40. Lisa says

Hi Cheryl just ran across your site what awesome party ideas if its possible to still get the template thank you in advance

41. Brittany says

Hi Cheryl I ran across your site and seen that you did an awesome job..I was wondering if it was possible if I could get the template.Thanks

42. Myrna says

Hi I want to do the party for my granddaughter can you please send me the template for the prescription if you can thank you .

43. Aneesa says

Hi Cheryl…love the prescription invite. Could you please be so kind and forward me the template as well. Thank you for all the lovely ideas.