Looking for a fun way for kids to help pass the time in an airport? Then try this free printable airport game!
Long waits in airports are never fun – especially when you’re traveling with little ones! Help pass the time with this fun & free printable airport game! This game is easy to play – just look out the airport windows and see how many of the scavenger hunt items you can see outside. Click here for the free printable.
The items to search for are:
- A vehicle without a roof
- A plane with a blue logo
- A vehicle with a license plate
- Safety cone
- A plane belonging to an airline from another country
- A waste removal truck
- A plane with its stairs down
- A “No Smoking” sign
- A food delivery truck
- Noise reducing earplugs or earphones
- Flashing lights
- Something with the letter “M” on it
- A vehicle with a siren light on the top
- Something with the number “8″ on it
- A vehicle with the word “Caution” on it
- A bird
- A piece of pink luggage
- Something with the word “spill” on it
- Red curtains
- A flag
The goal of the game is to find these items outside the airport while watching out a large window.
You could award fun prizes like a small treat or a small toy.
Looking for more airport game ideas? Then check out these free printable games:
What do you do to help pass the time in the airport?