Turkey Burgers in Sauce
This recipe freezes really well.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing for turkey
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry minced onion
- 1 egg
- 1 can tomato soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey and stuffing mix. Shake in salt and pepper and work in dry minced onion. Add an egg and mix well.
- On a plate, sift a cup of flour. Form turkey into small patties and roll in flour. Cook burgers in a frying pan until browned on both sides.
- In a casserole dish, put ½ the soup and ½ cup water. Stir to mix.
- Place brown burgers into casserole dish. Top with the remainder of the soup.
- Place casserole dish, with lid on, in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Mashed potatoes are a great side dish for this meal. You can also substitute the tomato soup for a cream of mushroom soup.
For more delicious recipes, check out our special Recipes page.